Friday, October 26, 2007

The snow is here, the snow is here!!!

Yeah! We have 4 inches. It doesn't usually come until around November 1st. So, this is a little early. And it isn't going to go away. The first snows usually melt away before they actually start sticking. Not this one. And I don't have my studded tires on yet. Ugh! Guess what Art gets to do this weekend......LOL You have to have studded tires here. We'll have them until April or May. I'm getting good at turning into a skid. rofl. I've seen people fishtailing all week long when they hit slick spots. Quite entertaining--almost. Thank the Lord for His care. I wish I had my camera so I could post pics. I hope to have a new one by christmas so that I can post new pics.

Hope each of you have a great day.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I really hope we get to see some pictures soon. Sounds lovely. My kids will be so jealous!

Have fun in the snow!

Love ya,
~Kristi