Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Morning, World! It's a lovely day in Alaska. I hope it's a lovely day wherever you are. I am finally feeling like I might live. LOL My cold is getting better. Art made me take garlic cloves 2-3 times a day. Yuck! I never realized garlic was so spicy hot. And I DON'T like it by itself. lol Oh well, it does help, and is better than going to the doctor and having to buy antibiotics.

Pray for Art's business. They are making money but this month is going to be tight. Many people are having financial problems and have to fit in paying the bill to the guys for the work they have done. Otherwise the business is going well. They have lots of work, but they need time to create the inventions they are working on. They are so busy making heating repairs to pay the bills that they don't have time for creating.

The girls are doing well. It's exciting to see them grow into lovely ladies for the Lord.

I guess that's all for today. Hope it's filled with blessings from the Lord for all.
ange

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I hope his business takes off. Sounds interesting!

I'm glad you're getting better. You know, Garlic pills are just as good as garlic cloves...and your breath doesn't stink. ROFL!

Love ya,
~Kristi

Anonymous said...

Hello! Glad to stop by and read your past posts!