Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Morning!

Good Morning! What a beautiful day it is today. I have been up since 5:30am getting things ready for Art's day. In the first 30 minutes of my day I put on coffee, fix Art a hot breakfast, fix his lunch, take out the dogs, and make sure Art has whatever else he needs. Today we left at 6:00am to meet his ride for work. Praise the Lord, Angela has a car today. LOL It's amazing how you take those things for granted. We are still a one car family so it's difficult sometimes.

Church was awesome last night. We have a young couple that are getting married next weekend. Rachel and her fiance just graduated from Pensacola in May. Her fiance, Justyn, preached last night. Wow!!! Talk about a fireball! What a gift God has given him. He spoke from the verse "Where there is no vision the people perish". My poor toes got stepped on AGAIN! Seems to be the norm these days. lol He made the statement that people with a vision are people of the Word, they are people who pray, and they are people who witness. You needed to have been there, but it was awesome.

I finished reading Don Piper's book yesterday. What a blessing it was. I have so many thoughts running through my head about what God had for me in reading this. All I can do is recommend reading it. It's easy reading. Just make sure you have tissues.

I'll try to post some pics of our area by the weekend. Check back to see how beautiful Alaska is.

love to you all,
Ange

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey girl..love the font! Much easier to read. Thanky!

So your toes are being spiritually bandaged, huh? That's good. We all need our toes stepped on and the Lord will always send someone to do that, whether in person or through a book, etc.

I hate I missed church. I can't even tell you the last time I missed a Wednesday night. And I gotta say, it was terrible! I've already heard how good it was last night. :(

I can not wait to see your pictures of Alaska. I'm looking forward to that.

Love ya cuz!
~Kristi

Theresa's Notes said...

Hello, I'm Theresa. I came from Happy Mama's (Kristi) blog. I hope you don't mind my stopping by.

I like your blog and will be back :-)

Unknown said...

Hi! You seem to be a natural at this blogging stuff. I can't wait to check back in on ya'!

I love reading Kristi's blog. She is a riot!

TO BECOME said...

Angela, I am so pleased to meet you. I know Happymama. She is so special. I really like your blog and I will be coming back to see you. connie

Have a good weekend.

John said...

Hey Ange, Long time no see! I would love to visit there sometime. Maybe I can talk Jenny in to going. She likes it hot though. I like it cold. It makes me feel much better. Love Ya,
"YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN"

John said...

Forgot to give this.

http://johnbirt.blogspot.com

It's My World.

Kristi said...

Yes, Angela, be sure to check John's blog. He updates every four months. LOL hehehehe

~Kristi