Monday, July 9, 2007

My youngest daughter is leaving for camp today. It's her first real camp experience. She has been packed for 3 weeks. lol My prayer is for a spiritual understanding of what the Christian life is all about. It's one thing to walk in your parents faith footsteps, and another one to realize them for yourself and let them take root because YOU want them to. She is 10 years old. Please pray for her this week.

The preacher that spoke at church yesterday really stepped on my toes. He was talking about the rich fool. His first point keeps ringing in my head. "The fool mistook time for eternity." Mistook time for eternity. Hmmmmm......How often do I concern myself more with the present time than with eternal things. Ouch! Too often. The biggest question that has been going round and round in my head is this..."What things/persons has God made me steward of?" I think I have my work to keep me busy this week while Allison is at camp. List writing is my thing, so this should be interesting.

Well, have a great day, all you bloggers. Know that all is well with the A-Team, and we hope it's the same for you.
angela

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey, I knew you'd pick this template!! :) I like it. The font's color is too timid for the background. I can't read what you wrote. LOL BUT!!!! I'm glad you're here and thanks for giving Thimble Thoughts a plug. I think you'll enjoy this.

Love ya,
~Kristi

Kristi said...

OK, so I hightlited your post. I also mistake time for eternity now and then. I suppose we are all guilty of that. It's hard to lay up treasures when you're focussed in the here and now.